The multi-platinum hard rock group FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH have released their new 17-track greatest-hits collection, A DECADE OF DESTRUCTION, VOLUME 2 on digital and CD formats today, October 9. A 2 LP set will arrive on November 20.
A DECADE OF DESTRUCTION, VOLUME 2 is the follow-up to the band’s popular 2017 Greatest Hits compilation VOL 1, which was recently certified Platinum by the RIAA. The album has continued to rank on the Billboard Top 200 Chart for over two and a half years.
The compilation features 12 of the band’s most popular radio and streaming favorites, collectively, these tracks have generated over 1 billion U.S. streams, to date.
Also included on the album are 5 previously unreleased tracks, including a studio track (“Broken World”), an acoustic/orchestral rendition of one of their most popular songs (“Wrong Side Of Heaven-Acoustic” and three remixes of fan favorites by some of today’s most prominent remix artists, including Steve Aoki (“Bad Company”) Joe Hahn (“Wash It All Away”), and Felmax (“Trouble”).
- Blue On Black [taken from And Justice For None]
- The Tragic Truth [taken from American Capitalist]
- Broken World [previously unreleased]**
- I Refuse [taken from And Justice For None]
- The Pride [taken from American Capitalist]
- Hard To See [taken from War Is The Answer]
- When The Seasons Change [taken from And Justice For None]
- Cradle To The Grave [taken from The Wrong Side Of Heaven, Vol. 2]
- Sham Pain [taken from And Justice For None]
- M.I.N.E. (End This Way) [taken from The Wrong Side Of Heaven, Vol. 1]
- Hell To Pay [taken from Got Your Six]
- Never Enough [taken from The Way Of The Fist]
- Walk Away [taken from War Is The Answer]
- Wrong Side Of Heaven (New Acoustic Version – original version taken from Wrong Side Of Heaven, Vol. 1)**
- Trouble (Felmax Remix) – original version taken from And Justice For None
- Wash It All Away (Joe Hahn Remix – original version taken from Got Your Six)**
- Bad Company (The Five Finger Dim Mak Steve Aoki Remix) – original version taken from War Is The Answer)**